Monday, March 30, 2009

HOW I ANSWERED...

So one of my cousins gave me a genius idea for telling my date yes. She said I should put the snowwoman's coconuts and wig in a bucket of water so it looks like she melted and write a poem back. But, they needed the stuff back and I didn't want to ruin them so that was a bummer! So then I brainstormed and googled and came up with this idea. I could decorate his room HOT PINK and leave a pink poster saying "I'd be tickled PINK to go to prom with you!" That was my plan until my sick minded mother(love you mom!) showed me a recipe in our family cookbook..."cat litter cake." It looks really disgusting, but it's only crumbled chocolate and white cake, vanilla pudding, cookie crumbs, and melted tootsie rolls. Mom and I called his mom to see if we could drop off their "dessert" and we went down to his house with our cake. I told him that my cat had eaten my answer and he had to find it.
Bet he didn't see that coming!
After he bravely dug out his answer...
(top note said : Good Job! Any guy who's Brave enough to dig through a litter box is the purr-fect guy to take me to prom)
(bottom note said: My prom night would STINK without you!)
DELISH!
He's so brave!!!
I think prom is somewhere around April 25th, so we'll post more pictures later!

3 comments: