After our Spring Break Blizzard...the day after was BEAUTIFUL! We will start our photos of the "sick one". Poor Chris ended up sick and could not go out with everyone else. :( So he amused himself by playing on the computer.
Doesn't he look sad?

Then our yard became the gathering place for kids alike (
ok, most of them were teens)

They attempted to make snowmen, but the temptation for a LARGE snowball fight was too much!

Poor Tiffany had to guard her snowman. She didn't want any teenager decapitating him!

This last one was taken just before the snowball hit Chase's head!

Poor Chris!! It looks like the others really had so much fun - well maybe Tiffany not as much, but she still got to make a snowman. When you are given - lemons, make lemonade
ReplyDeleteSorry Chris was sick.
ReplyDeleteMan, you guys got a lot of snow! I thought Idaho was bad for having long winters! Most our snow is gone right now, but there's supposed to be more on the way. I'm ready for spring.
You guys sure look like you are having fun though. I wish we lived closer, I know Whitney would just LOVE to be around her fun cousins!