Hey everybody! I finally got asked to Prom!
I woke up this morning, looked out my front door, and found a snow-woman sittin' on my doorstep!

Poor girl had a rough night! Her carrot nose fell off and we found it on the ground next to her, she also lost her...
candycane? We're not sure where that was supposed to go, maybe her mouth, a smile? No sign of eyes..probably to protect her anonymity.

She was supposed to self-destruct after delivering her message but..... the design fell short of its mission.

HOW EMBARRASSING!

Meanwhile, I, the fair maiden in my
sleepwear,
grease-mop hair, and teeth-beautifying retainers
received the letter and loosened its seal!

If you can't read it, it says: "The weather outside is frightful, A date to prom would be delightful, so if you've no place to go, will you go, please go, go with me (chase).
I thought a cool date to prom would be great! But with this cold one it might be too late. If you could help me out and come as my date, I'm sure we'd have fun; perhaps it's our fate..."
WOW!!! How could anyone ever top that. Its too bad she started melting away! The fair maiden looks really pleased too. Love you Jessica.
ReplyDeleteHow fun is that! Thank goodness it snowed!
ReplyDeleteLove the snow-woman! Pretty clever date you have there. When is your prom? It seems kind of early. I bet this guy wanted to make sure he asked you before you were taken! And you look beautiful even first thing in the morning-I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete