Since I am going to Denver on Friday,
I thought I would post early!
This is in April 1999
The following is Wayne, Ryan & Jessica
This is Chris with Wayne & the kids wrestling in the background
Here are the Birthday Girls!!! Jessica (7 yrs) & Tiffany (1 yr)
Both of the girls have their birthday on the same day!
Notice that Jessica doesn't have 2 front teeth!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture of Jessica and TT! How stinkin' cute is that?! And how wrong is it that they have grown up to be TEENAGERS!? Honestly - teenagers aren't as cute as little ones - that's for sure!!! ha ha ha. I guess in their own way they're cute - just not the same! Awww - so sweet!
ReplyDeleteI was going to guess your house in Washington, I always loved visiting you out there. Some fun times!
ReplyDelete