Friday, April 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY TWO BEAUTIFUL GIRLS!

Yes, it is Jessica & Tiffany's birthday.
What a treasure to get to share your birthday with someone special!
I remember when I was pregnant with Tiffany, we couldn't figure out what we wanted to name her. We knew that we wanted the first name of Tiffany, but we both wanted different middle names. Lucky for Jessica, Tiffany was born on HER birthday! Jessica was so excited to FINALLY have a little sister. Since she was Jessica's "Birthday Present", we let her give Tiffany her middle name. It wasn't what either Wayne or I wanted, or thought of....however, it fits her PERFECTLY...Tiffany Rose! How grateful we are to have such a special child in our family! She is always happy, loves to play and is just a joy to be around! Today my youngest baby is 11 years old!I can't believe that my first baby is 17! Where has the time gone? I remember when I found out that I was pregnant with Jessica. I was so excited! I had a really rough pregnancy. I was sick at the beginning, then ended up with a kidney infection...then the dreaded toxemia. I was put to bedrest at 7 months. We were in awe of this beautiful little girl when she was born! She had so much hair! It went to her shoulders. Everyone told me that she would lose that hair, but she didn't. I loved playing with her and fixing her hair up. She has such a sweet spirit about her. We are so glad that Heavenly Father gave her to us!Even though it is her birthday, she still had to go to Early Morning Seminary. What wonderful surprises awaited her there.....This is what she found on her seminary table (minus the Reeses Peanut Butter Cup that couldn't be resisted!)

Then after seminary...she went out to her car to leave and this is what she found....isn't it nice to have friends who care about you!




We wish them BOTH a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

  1. I hope the girls have a very special day! How special to share your birthday with your only sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to TWO of my favorite nieces! I hope your days are WONDERFUL! You both are such beautiful girls and I love you guys soooo much! Have a fabulous birthday and don't get too many birthday spankings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Jessica and Tiffany. I feel bad I haven't really gotten to know you guys very well. I used to babysit Jessica a lot when you lived in Maine. You've grown into a beautiful young woman, I can't believe your 17 now! Hope you both have a wonderful birthday.
    (And Jessica- I used to have the same car as you, a green Explorer. I loved it, but we traded it in this summer for a newer one).

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA AND TIFFANY!

    April is a very special month and the 10th is reserved for the best of the best or that is what Jerry said.

    ReplyDelete