LOL...so funny! Is that cat playing, drinking, or like Jenni said...puking? So funny! I would LOVE it if I could toilet train our dog to go potty in the toilet! How nice would that be?
Fat Jack hogging the potty and poor Jill patiently waiting her turn. So funny! I need a warning for something this funny. Ithe blogs in the morning when eating my breakfast. You know what happens, I bathed my computer in breakfast cereal this morning. LOL
rough night?? LOL
ReplyDeleteIs fat Jack being potty trained? I DO admit that Jenni's comment is pretty funny!
ReplyDeleteLOL...so funny! Is that cat playing, drinking, or like Jenni said...puking? So funny! I would LOVE it if I could toilet train our dog to go potty in the toilet! How nice would that be?
ReplyDeleteFat Jack hogging the potty and poor Jill patiently waiting her turn. So funny! I need a warning for something this funny. Ithe blogs in the morning when eating my breakfast. You know what happens, I bathed my computer in breakfast cereal this morning. LOL
ReplyDeleteNow that's funny Grandma!!! LOL I can just see you doing that!
ReplyDeleteReal nice, Sandie. LOLOLOL!!! love it!
ReplyDelete