Sunday, April 26, 2009

PROM!!!

First, Jessica had to get ready. She started with Painting her nails...fingers AND toes...



After the shower, we started on the hair....
Here she is a good 30 minutes or more into the hair styling...
Here we are trying to add the finishing touches...
The finished product....



Here Chase is putting on her Corsage...it was BEAUTIFUL!
Here is Jessica pinning on the boutonniere...
The sweet couple...

Getting in the car...
Here is a close up of her corsage...
Once again, getting "tucked" into the car...
Almost ready to leave...

5 comments:

  1. Yeah - she's a hottie :) Hope she had fun - AND WAY TO GO ON THE HAIR sista! Seriously, we need to go into business...hair, flowers, cakes - we'd be amazing together (mostly you - but I can do it too ha ha ha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, DIANA... you are MY business partner remember!!! LOL

    She did look amazing!!!! She looks like Sandie in my opinion! :) LOVE THE CAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! She looks beautiful! Great job gettin' her all done up and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! I hope Jessica had a nice time at the Prom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Jessica----you are beautiful! I remember you in Activity Days with Sis. Haidenthaller and me. And all the times we were over at your house when we lived in Colorado. Gaby says hi, she misses you guys and so do I

    ReplyDelete