Halloween Party at Church!

Tiffany is a Hershey's Kiss
(thank you Lori for helping me make that costume!)
Chris is a "Chick Magnet"...boy does that fit him!

Wow...Wayne sure has changed! ha,ha. Wayne had school, so Catie came as my "date". Sad part is that most kids now a days don't know who
Raggedy Ann & Andy are. (Jessica said that Andy should be spelled Andie...with a heart that dots the i) On a side note, the kids were scared of Catie! They would stare at her, some would not even take the candy from her at the "trunk or treat"

Really...does this need explanation!?!

Jessica thought she needed to be Thing 1 because she was born first...
hmmm makes sense!

You do NOT want to know how much hair spray is in Jessica's hair...We also had to use 2 1/2 cans of blue hair dye to make it all blue. Do note that Ryan's eyebrows are also BLUE!
You guys all look so cute!!! I like the raggedy ann and andy!! hmmm.....
ReplyDeleteI'm crackin' up over here. So cute!! I'm still rackin' my brain on what jason and i will be. maybe i will venture out to goodwill while he's in vegas
ReplyDeleteIf it counts for anything, I know who Raggedy Ann and Andy are. In fact, I'm going to be Raggedy Ann. Dave is generally not a big fan of dressing up. However, his branch at work is going to collaboratively be the Adams family. He is going to be Fester Adams. (I'll post pictures.) My second option would have been Thing 1 and Thing 2. Great minds think alike. The costumes look great!
ReplyDeleteOh my land...you guys are awesome and have awesome costumes! The chick magnet cracked me up, and I love the thing 1 thing 2 costumes!I'll probably just wear an black shirt and call it good, ha ha. Whitney wants to be a "cinderella-pumpkin-fairy"!
ReplyDeleteHaha, totally cute costumes!!
ReplyDeleteI am not that big of a fan of Halloween. I love the costumes and the kids, but I have always pretty much hated the sugar high since my kids were little. It ushers in the fall season which is my favorite of all the seasons. I love the way you all look.
ReplyDelete