Can you believe that my baby is 14 years old?
Where did the time go?
I remember him being just the sweetest baby ever. He was always happy. He didn't say much then...but now we can't find the "off" button.
Lately, he and Ryan have been dog sitting for our neighbor. They happen to have some "airsoft" guns. They told the boys that they were welcome to use/play with them while they were gone. The boys had a BLAST! So.....we gave in and for his birthday, we got him the gift that he asked for....an airsoft gun!
Lucky for him. It was a 2-pack. He got to try it out in the backyard.
Even though this picture almost makes him look like he has gained weight...he has not. He has shot up though. He is now about 5'10". His feet keep growing too! We are now at a whopping size 11. Over the summer he had a growth spurt where he grew 6 inches. The other day, he asked if I would get him some new black pants for church since his were too short! I swear I just bought him a new pair! I purchased new jeans before school started...they are now too short. I think he is just growing in the legs! It has been fun watching my boy grow up! He has been a pure joy to have in our family!
We LOVE you Chris!!
Happy Birthday Chris! I'm sorry I didn't get you a card sent yet, I've been sick the past few days...but I wanted you to know I was thinking of you! Enjoy your new "toys" ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday "Tofer"!!! I remember when he was 5 I would always tease him that he was only 3.....ahh!!! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhere did my comment go??? I wrote one yesterday! I really did and then I wrote on Caties site. I better check that one too. I really enjoyed being able to spend your birthday with you. I am glad that every one got better so I could visit. You have gotten so big, to stand beside you makes me feel like I am going the other way (shrinking). I even enjoyed being able to conquer a pice of your Ice Cream birthday cake with out choking!! Love you and Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha, I love the gun pictures. These are cute pictures. Thanks for sharing and Happy Birthday Chris!
ReplyDelete