Saturday, April 24, 2010

Prom Pictures - getting ready and being picked up!

Let's start with the hands...I painted them (free handed mind you!)
Here we are still adjusting her hair...
Adding flowers
Let's do some posing with the flowers we couldn't use!
Let's not forget the feet!
Finishing up.
Showing off the "mini train".




The traditional pinning on the boutonniere.
Placing of the corsage.
Showing off the corsage. (Julie you did a GREAT job!!!!!)
What a handsome couple!


Here is my favorite picture so far...
Posing in front of the car.
Getting in is always a trick, but she did it so gracefully!
Jeremy helped her settle in and then I had her pose!
Here they go!
Have FUN!!!

9 comments:

  1. How fun! I sure hope she has an AWESOME time! You did a fabulous job beautifying her! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Mom, beautiful daughter, great job. I would never have done all the primping myself. I'm not that brave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Hope they had a great time! I'm so glad the weather was nicer today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with everything. Were the extention difficult? I still can't believe Murdock let them borrow his car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Sandie, but you had a great model to begin with! So you did not have to do much to get her to that sweet condition. Even her cute little pinkey toes are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work on the nails! Free is good! How fun, I loved going to dances!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! I hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete