My Mother's Passing
Monday Night a beautiful person, my mom got her wings, She went to heaven and is now free to soar. Her earthly body traps her no more. She has fought a good fight. She has finished her course. She has kept the faith. God be with you 'til we meet again.
What a humbling experience to hold her hand as she walked into the next life! I feel privileged to have seen the smile on her face as her spirit left her crippled body. I know she is free and HAPPY now! I will miss her dearly! I feel it a special blessing to have been able to spend the last 3 weeks of her life serving her 24 hours a day. I felt that we created a special bond between the two of us...one stronger than just a mother/daughter bond. It is hard to explain!
Her funeral is open to anyone who wishes to attend. It will be Tuesday, June 1st at 11:00 in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; 910 Ridge Road, Littleton, CO. With a family greeting from 9:30-10:45.
A special thanks to my husband and children who so willingly let me stay and take care of my mother even though it was hard on them. I love you all so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment