Little did I know that my best friend, Jeremy Zelasko, had been up in my bedroom, seen me pull up to the house with suitcase in hand, and was currently making an escape out the back door. I was too sleepy and weepy to even be suspicious when I saw the Zelasko's car in the front yard. I didn't even question Jeremy's mom and sister following us as my mother guided me to my room for a much needed nap. As I opened my bedroom door, I had to rub my eyes to see if I was really tired enough to hallucinate a sea of pink balloons...all while Jeremy's mom and sister were flashing cameras at me and my reaction. (I haven't seen those pictures yet, I'm a bit worried) But here are the pictures my mommy and I took:
This one is a lovely photograph of me, crying(not exactly from joy, Sorry Jer) and my teary countenance is not to be misinterpreted as dismay either...you all know I just desperately needed a nap.
He even made me a GIRAFFE balloon!!!!!! Such talent! haha

After a luxurious, pleasurable, satisfying, and restorative nap, I popped all my balloons and collected all my treasures from the wreckage into a heap. The following is a photo of my pile, which I found to be an ineffably delightful assortment of chocolates and lyrics to songs about dancing and such, a few inside jokes, and a few notes from Jeremy's helpers as well.

I also discovered these allotments of evidence. They should read, ahem!: Jessica,-Will Smith (WILL)-Ewe(YOU)-Green Light(GO)-Number 2(TO)-PROM(duh)-with me*picture I took of Jeremy with a balloon in his shirt last summer*(Jeremy). For those of you who are a little slow, that reads: "Jessica, Will you go to prom with me/Jeremy?" For those of you who are EXCEEDINGLY slow, all this stuff means that Jeremy asked me prom:) Glad I'm not leaving anyone behind now. So, moving on!
A couple days passed (Jeremy may claim it was way more than a couple) in which I deliberately led the poor guy into a state of paranoia while he waited for my response. I was taking my time deciding the PERFECT way to say yes. Finally, I settled for this idea.
How fun Jess! I love the pic of you in all the Balloons! :) I hope you had a blast at Prom!
ReplyDelete