Yep, she's going to BYU Idaho! We are so excited for her. She is going to major in Nursing. We have already signed her up for on-campus housing. She will be staying in a cooking dorm (hopefully she will eat). She chose the Edna Ricks Hall. She has also chosen to not room with anyone she knows. It will be fun to watch her grow as she meets new people.
Here is a picture of the courtyard where she will be living.
Here is a picture of what the kitchen will look like. There will be 4 girls in her apartment. It should be quite the experience.Watch out Idaho...here Jessica comes!
Oh she will love it there! I know I loved it there! And it looks as if she will be close to campus enough that she will be able to make it to all of her classes easily! I am really excited for her! Although I think she will get a shock for the winter, there is ICE everywhere! But I think she will be fine!
ReplyDeleteSo fun for her! I'm still planning that wedding of hers! LOL - just kidding! I think she will LOVE being at school. I don't think it matters WHERE she is - it will be so much fun! I know I loved both Greeley and Provo when I was there....each so different and so fun! GOOD LUCK JESSICA!
ReplyDeleteOur little Jessica is almost all grown up and leaving the home sweet home, she has helped to make sweet. (Brothers may say differently LOL) She better and I mean better!! learn how to blog and either use Mom's blog or get one of her own. She will be missed and I know every one will be glad for her getting to go to the school of her choice, but will miss her too. Love YOu Jessica!! Congradulations!
ReplyDeleteHooray Jessica! That's awesome. We're so excited for you, and we hope you have a great time.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so excited for Jessica! I loved the college years, and I think she'll enjoy BYU-I a lot, even if it is cold a lot. The wind also blows a ton, so invest in warm winter gear! BTW we are only 15 minutes away from campus and go up there a lot, so hopefully she knows she can call on us for anything! :) And if you come with her to drop her off in the fall, you're welcome to stay with us. We're just about done finishing the bedrooms downstairs, so we'll have a place for you if you'd like!
ReplyDelete