Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sadies 2010--is she really a senior?

This year for the Sadie's dance, Jessica took Codi. He has been her friend since around the 4th or 5th grade. Nothing like going with one of your bestest friends!!!
They spent one day looking for just the right matching shirts. They found EXACTLY what they wanted, but....Jessica needed to earn a little more cash. By the time they went back...the PERFECT SHIRTS were gone. Once again, they went out on the prowl...they looked high and low. Either the shirts were too big, or too small. Such drama!! Then they settled for the Harry Potter "Muggle" shirt. They then spruced it up with neon sunglasses and bandannas.

Here is Codi helping Jessica get dressed... "So, do you think I look cool enough?"
"Maybe if I stick out my tongue, everyone will think I am older..."
"Hey babe...we got wat it takes!" (yes, I spelled what wrong...I was supposed to..you probably have to be a teenager to understand...wow I'm hip huh?)
"Our future is so bright, we have to wear sunglasses at night"
Whoa! Seeing is so difficult without the shades!
Unfortunately, these are all the pictures that were taken. They left the house, and went to meet up with the rest of the group at another house. They had dinner, then went off to the dance. Since Codi is in Student Council, he had to help clean up...Jessica got to sit around and watch. (rumor has it, they wouldn't let her help...uh huh..) They got home before the carriage turned back into a pumpkin. They both went to sleep with smiles stuck on their faces. (ok, so I couldn't see Codi's face, but I'm SURE he was a smilin')





2 comments:

  1. Yeah - she's a cutie...I'll start planning that wedding for ya!!! LOL HA HA HA LOL HA HA HA LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun to be young and get to do all the funn things with a best friend. They look so cute. Just love to see Jessica and all her cute and funny ideas. I do not want her to go away to school and not be able to see and feel like I am almost a part of all the fun things she does. But that is an unattainable desire of an old grandma.

    ReplyDelete