Hey everybody! I had a most triumphant and excellent adventure last night! IT ALL STARTED........................................earlier this month.................................................................when I opened my front door to 2 female Zelasko's who humbly offered me a sacrifice (of a pink and fuzzy persuasion) in behalf of their youngest brother.

Menacing little creature isn't it? Thank goodness the sisters made it take an oath of...pink-and-fluffy harmlessness...or it may have eaten me for breakfast.

Along with the sacrifice came an invitation to our school's homecoming dance...clever eh??
After weeks of sleepless nights and thoughtful planning, (ok, so it was closer to 48 hours..."weeks" is a bit of a stretch) I finally came up with an equally clever response. I ding-dong-ditched him (for those of you who are unfamiliar with this term, shame on you party-poopers......it means obnoxiously ringing someone's doorbell at least five times...and running away before they answer the door). I left this majestic display on his doorstep.

POOR, POOR GUY...Josh spent a considerably large amount of time rolling the die and trying to figure out how it was supposed to give him an answer. The number of Zelasko members who came to his assistance has not been released. They couldn't figure it out either. Goodness Gracious, I'm terrible! I should've hid in a bush to watch the family undertaking. Fortunately, the oldest sister, Josie, finally came home and inspected the back of the poster.....a maneuver the others didn't even consider.

I wish I could have seen their faces when they realized the answer had been in the die the entire time!

Days went by and early September faded into...uh...late September. It was time to make my transformation. (to be honest, I think the right word for how I looked yesterday in the following attractive "before picture" would sound something like Scarecrow or Bedhead) So we'll call this my transformation from Scarecrow/Bedhead to Pretty Princess. cute huh? It's all in the alliteration my friends...works every time.
OK....THIS IS THE BEFORE PICTURE.....IT'S NOT THAT IMPORTANT SO PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID PAINFUL INJURY TO YOUR EYES...THANK YOU..PLEASE CARRY ON......AS YOU WERE, PEOPLE..nothin' to see here..keep it movin'

phew..we made it to the After picture! Safe and sound...good job, everyone! Now you are free to bask in my glorious beauty at your leisure. Boy, this is fun! The hair is my mother's artwork....don't forget to tell her how amazing she is.
FINISHED PRODUCT

POSTERIOR VIEW

ANTERIOR VIEW

Note of extremely high importance: we got the dress at goodwill.........for only $12.99! Beat that!
me....

me...as myself...

me again......small world.

Time for pictures with my number-one hero.

I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

DATE TIME!

Ah, my favorite part.....you'd think I would be able to do this by myself by now. Nope, Mom had to do it again. I still attempted it though, that's half the fun.

There we are....TEAM J......just lookin' good as usual.

And there's the Fantastic Four! From left to right: Jeremy Zelasko, Reina Richarson, Josh Zelasko, "Pretty Princess"(me)

We dined at the Zelasko's home and were served by lovely waitresses as we munched and crunched rare delicacies from foreign lands (Texas Toast...from Texas obviously, and Tortellini- Marinara-Delight from Italy). We danced our socks off at the school and came home around midnight! More pictures from our excellent adventures last night are coming your way!
I'm so glad you posted this. Hope you don't mind I copied some of your pictures. I loved them.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair and I love your dress! Sandie you did such a good job on her hair-you're amazing! I hope I can do stuff like that for my girls when they are older ;) And I can't believe you got the dress at goodwill, that's an incredible find! But I'm sure Jessica would make any dress look good!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had fun- enjoy your Senior Year, it goes all too fast! Keep living up every moment with your family and friends!
Sandi- you did her hair??? Wow!!!! Can you come to VA to do Gaby's hair for her homecoming dance? Actually, her date still needs to ask Bill's permission. HAHA....Anyhow, Jessica looked beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, "anterior view", I love it. Cute post, I love that you get to keep the cute and cuddly ewe. Way cute of him. And I totally laughed that it took so long for them to figure out your answer, lol.
ReplyDelete