Friday, July 26, 2013

Color in Motion 5K Colorado Springs, 7-26-2013

All ready for the race.

 Waiting for the start of the race.
 Chris trying to look cool while waiting for the race to begin.
 Out in the line-up just before the race started.
 Tiffany opened up her color packet.  I tried to take it from her and she accidentally squeezed it turning me into a blueberry (or Smurf as Wayne called it)

 Color went flying long before the race started....
 All of us BEFORE the race started (I'm still a smurf)
 Our "wave" getting ready to start (notice the color)
 Around the first bend...a sea of people going off into the sun....
 Just past the "color station" where Julie, Jordan and Jeremy were stationed.  I think I got a little too much green.
 GREEN EVERYWHERE!!  My hair was thick with the stuff!
 After the race...everyone was taking pictures and making their way over to the after party.
 We all finished the race!




 Walking back to our car...I noticed that Chris ended up with a RED color bomb.
 Nice contrasting colors between Wayne and Chris.
 Tiffany and I holding each other up on our walk back to our car.

What an AWESOME family activity!  We talked about making this an annual event.  Who knows maybe next year we can do more than one 5K!

No comments:

Post a Comment