I must have lost my mind. I actually LET my baby go ice climbing. It has been hard enough letting him go rock climbing and bouldering. He has really enjoyed these "climbing activities. I even got brave and let him go downhill skiing in December. The last attempt was about 5 years ago when he tried snowboarding. He came down from the mountain with a broken arm. It took quite a bit of convincing to break me down to let him ski. He threw this ice climbing at me at the last minute. I don't think I thought about it before I said "as long as you have your homework done." Much to my dismay, he finished ALL his homework!
At least he came back from this experience without any broken bones or scratches. Good thing he got that helmet for Christmas--made it so that I could actually figure out who he was--no yellow hat for him! Sad part is that he wants to do it again...HEAVEN HELP ME! ha,ha.







That looks freaky! But really exhilarating! I would love to try it!!!!
ReplyDelete