It all started back during the super bowl this year. I went over to my buddy sam's apartment to watch the Superbowl and to meet some of his new friends. I came over expecting to meet a few dudes but after 20 minutes in walks Jess with her friends Lindsey and Hanna. After making some crazy good nachos and salsa they sat down on the opposite side of the room. I was just sitting there minding my own business when a really sweet commercial came on. For those of you that know my personality you know i'm a happy person. I said that the commercial was cute. So Jessica being rude said that I was gay for saying the word cute. When she did this she was expecting to woo my buddy Sam. Totally wasn't working.
About a week later Sam and I were going bowling and needed dates. Sam got one really quickly and nobody was wanting to go on a date with me. Everyone I tried said they were busy and couldn't go with me. Sam gave me the idea to ask Jessica. So after we pulled a few strings and I got her number and asked her on a date. We went out and had a great time. The date was finished off with some amazing hot chocolate from Maverick. I then dropped her off and gave her a really awkward hug to finish the night.
For about the next two weeks I came over to spend some time with her. Cuz at this point of the semester i really had not made any other friends and Jessica sounded like a good one. A few days had gone by after our first date and Jess invited me to go over to Cheryl and Bobs house for Reagan's 2nd birthday party. I then all the sudden went into panic mode. " She wants me to meet her family now? Could she be wanting more than a friendship?" We then went over and had a great time. I was super nervous. But it as a lot of fun being around kids again. The night was then finished with yet another awkward hug.
My family was coming up to Rexburg the week after and I figured that it was completely fair that she meet my family. So they came and took us out to dinner. It was at this time that I had thought seriously about dating her. After that night we went miniature golfing and finished the night with yet another awkward hug.
Later that next week I asked her to be my girlfriend and things from that point only got better.
Ooh-ooh-ooh!!! Give us more!!! :) Can't wait for Part 2.
ReplyDeleteKeep writing. I want to read everything up to the propasal. This was awesome.
ReplyDelete....and? Let's hear Jess' side to this point!
ReplyDeleteAgreed. I'm wanting to hear your side of it too Jess.
ReplyDeleteHellooooooo...where is everybody?? Update?
ReplyDelete