Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas Morning
This is a "photo story" of our Christmas morning. There are not a lot of pictures because everything happened so fast. Our Christmas now is so different from what it used to be. We no longer wake up at the crack of dawn. (It was sometime between 7:30 -8:00). There was a race to open all the presents and start our day. Usually on Christmas day, we just bum around the house. We just relax and enjoy each other. We watch movies and eat leftovers from the night before. I am so grateful for my family! They have been wonderful to me. Especially as I have struggled with my mom's illness. They have been real supportive when I have been down. Everyone is ready and willing to give hugs when I am in need. I can not ask for a better family! Merry Christmas to everyone...especially those whom I LOVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sandie, my love. Do not stress over me, I am on the Lords time and He is in charge. Nothing will happen before it should. Just remember we know and so we have the time to let each other know how we feel. I love you and Thank You for all you do!
ReplyDelete