Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve once again...
All of my siblings except for one attended. What a treat!
Here is a picture of Linda and Dad (trying to hide his face)


This is Jason, Sienna & Diana

Here is Jerry, doing "Bella Duty". Bella was too excited with all the kids and wanted to play with all of them. It was a little scary for some of them, so poor Jerry and Cindy took turns holding Bella.



Here is Paul relaxing before dinner.
Gracie kept busy with Tiffany's toys.





Here is Lori & Mom.
Here is Diana...I'll let you guess what she is doing (Sienna is under that blanket)







I caught Cindy while she was "zoning"...ha,ha (don't kill me for this one!)



Here is Rick enjoying the conversation.







Here is Zoey and Cali. This was they only time they were still (while eating) The rest of the time was spent playing with all the other kids and having a GREAT time.










Here is Cindy doing her "duty".








As soon as Brian & Kari arrived, she snagged Sienna. They did some "bonding" together.








Our meal was low key. We had Prime Rib, ham, green beans, rolls, scalloped potatoes, jello and salad. It all turned out YUMMY!












































It was a WONDERFUL Christmas Eve! Thanks to everyone who attended and helped out!!!!!!!! I love you all!

4 comments:

  1. I think you and I have very different ideas on what a "low key" meal consists of. We had Philly cheesesteak sandwiches. :) Nevertheless, your dinner looks like it was really good and it looks like you had a good Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great day. Very special. Love all the pictures. I really think modern cameras are great and we can take all the pictures we want and not worry about having film for something we might want a picture of later.

    THANK YOU SANDIE AND ALL WHO HELPED

    ps> where is the picture of Jerry doing his duty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what happened to Jerry doing his duty...I must have accidently deleted it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sure had a grand ol' time! Thanks, AGAIN and as always for providing your home and the means to the great time and wonderful food! you're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete