Wednesday, February 11, 2009
WORDLESS WEDNESDAY!!!
I figured he would make a great Wordless Wednesday because he used to not talk at all...In fact, I didn't get to hear him call me "Mom" until he was 4 years old. Now we can't find the off button! ha,ha. We sure love him. He is 13 years old. He is in 7th grade. Girls adore him! He is very talented. He is taking high school level Algebra. He loves band. He plays the trombone in the regular band. He auditioned for the Jazz band and plays the Bass Trombone for that. He seems to be good at anything he puts his mind to! He has a great sense of what is right. He has a wonderful Spirit about him! We love him and are glad he is part of our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ahhh Chris-toe-pher! I can't believe how big he is! I remember when he was little and you were still in Washington.
ReplyDelete