Monday, February 9, 2009

HOW FAT IS JACK???

Jack & Chipper Lounging!
I took Jack & Jill to the vet today! We have joked off and on about what a fat cat we have. He has quite the gut on him AND he is tall! He is just an all around BIG cat! I had to put the 2 cats in the cat carrier...it is really a decent sized carrier...the two together were so heavy, I couldn't lift it with the handle. The top would come apart from the bottom.

Here is Jack lounging in the carrier AFTER the appointment. He doesn't want to move!
Well, Jack weighed in at a whopping 18 pounds 9 ounces. It's a wonder that I could even LIFT the carrier.

Even though Jill seems small...she really isn't! She weighed in at a whopping 8 pounds 6 ounces.

Here is Jill relaxing AFTER her vet visit! That was no fun according to her.

They both are really enjoying being home!

3 comments:

  1. Seriously...WHAT do you feed him?!?!?! Does he eat small children? He kinda scares me a bit HA HAHA. He's pretty cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all is okay with the the cats! I like Jack's personality! What a great cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought my tinkerbell was fat, until I saw Jack! LOL

    ReplyDelete