Here is my baby Jessica. She is about 2 years old. We were in Maine and she was looking out the window either at the snow, or Wayne leaving...isn't she ADORABLE???
I like your idea of Flashback Fridays and Wordless Wednesdays. I never even thought of doing something like that! I think my Whitney looks a lot like Jessica did at that age. Cute picture...seeing her picture here reminds me of back in the days when we were all in Maine. I sure enjoyed having you guys around and I enjoyed babysitting the kids! Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!
That's so sweet! I love the tutu!!
ReplyDeleteI like your idea of Flashback Fridays and Wordless Wednesdays. I never even thought of doing something like that!
ReplyDeleteI think my Whitney looks a lot like Jessica did at that age.
Cute picture...seeing her picture here reminds me of back in the days when we were all in Maine. I sure enjoyed having you guys around and I enjoyed babysitting the kids!
Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!