Friday, December 17, 2010

SURPRISE BIRTHDAY

What a wonderful day to be born! December 17, 1965. Yes, I am 45 years old today. I woke up today and was given breakfast in bed. Oh it was fancy! Wayne and Tiffany even used my china and good glasses. It even had a beautiful rose! I was then given a "snuggie" so that I wouldn't be cold as I was sitting in bed eating.
What a relaxing morning! I lounged in bed for longer than necessary...showered, then was told to look outside.
I feel so loved! It is nice to have a friend who cares enough about me to spend the time and energy to help me celebrate my birthday...this is what I found...
There are 45 suckers in that bucket! Yes...that is a "Hot Flash Fanner"
Old Lady XING...complete with rear view mirror (is it wide enough?)
Horn, nylon sock
and....Dirty Old Man Repellent Oh my goodness!!! I was FORKED!!!
Great advertisement
That must have taken quite a bit of time!
WOW...and in the COLD too!
Then the icing on the cake...
My own unique homemade nativity!
So much love!!!!
I couldn't ask for anything better!
THANK YOU JULIE!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a LUCKY LUCKY girl! Your friend did a FANTASTIC job with the FORKING and your hubs and daughter did great with the breakfast! I'm a bit green with envy! You deserve every moment of it!

    I hope your day is FANTASTIC and that your 45th year treats you amazingly! :o) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hot flash fanner and the dirty old man repellant made me laugh out loud. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope it's a wonderful day and birthday for you!!

    ReplyDelete