the more I look at those pictures - the more I like them. I think we were looking too much for the "posed" look - but honestly, your family does the "unposed" look SO good! I love it!
Hey Porters ---we miss you guys. I miss hanging out with Sandi and going to the Pink Palace and Gaby misses Jessica and Ryan. We miss you all so much, you should make a trip to VA to see us!!!!
the more I look at those pictures - the more I like them. I think we were looking too much for the "posed" look - but honestly, your family does the "unposed" look SO good! I love it!
ReplyDeleteNice family picture! So original!
ReplyDeleteI love how these pics turned out.
ReplyDeleteA family star. That is so cute and everyone looks like they are happy and laughing. I love it!!
ReplyDeleteHey Porters ---we miss you guys. I miss hanging out with Sandi and going to the Pink Palace and Gaby misses Jessica and Ryan. We miss you all so much, you should make a trip to VA to see us!!!!
ReplyDelete